Important information for coming to Studio re COVID-19
CLASSES AND TIMETABLE
- All classes need to be pre-booked. You are encouraged to book for the whole course but you book class by class.
- No make up classes for in-studio places. You miss for whatever reason = class forfeited
- The timetable reflects adequate time between classes for appropriate hygiene measures etc.
- We have simplified our class levels into 3 types: Foundation (up to 12 months experience), Intermediate (12 months onwards), Experienced (Established Sirsasana etc). Ask us if unsure which is the most suitable for you.
- We need to retain flexibility to change class times and merge classes depending on numbers. You will be advised if this happens.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE
- Do not attend class if you are even the slightest bit unwell!
- No shared equipment, you must byo. All students will need to bring: 1 x mat, 2 x blocks, 1 x strap, 2-3 blankets (except those enrolled in Foundation see below)
- Foundation students will be provide with their own set of props for the entire course.
- Only one person can be in the foyer at a time. Wait outside 1.5m apart until it is clear to enter
- Follow all hygiene signs & protocols in studio
- Mat places are marked in taped sections on the floor
- Do not move around the studio
- Arrive in your yoga gear with slip on/ off footwear. Change rooms will not be available
- Kitchen will be closed so bring your own water if needed
- Studio will be cleaned between every class
- Vulnerable community members are asked to seriously consider their need to attend in studio classes whilst there is still community transmission in Victoria